Sunday, June 3, 2012

Part: The Parts

It's Here! The parts are finally here! Most of them, anyway :)

Yesterday I got the package from the good fellas over at XYZPrinters. For future reference I ordered the parts on the 2nd of May. 12 days later they started assembly of the electronics and 6 days after that they marked the order as assembled. On the 22nd of May the package was shipped to me from the Netherlands with TNT, and it arrived here in Norway yesterday, the 2nd of June.

My first thought is that if it really took some guys who've done this before 6 days to assemble the electronics I'm relieved I didn't go for the self-assembly :) It's been a month since I ordered it, and finally it's here and I can begin assembly.

I took some pictures of the parts - feast your eyes on these!

With the plastic parts I already had:

And finally with the impromptu assembly-table I made because I need to use my PC and I don't want to move the parts in and out of the cabinets all the time during assembly:

I know I still need some kind of a plate and plastics, and the hot-end still hasn't arrived - but this is exciting! I'll hopefully get to start putting some stuff together tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment